Like & Share

Friday, October 20, 2006

Changed the template again

Hopefully this is more suitable to my needs. Not that much different from my recent experiment in Blogger Beta. But since I'm over here at the original Blogger I really have to toy around with HTML code while in Blogger Beta all I have to do is move sections around with the click of a mouse.

Anyway using some nicely designed Blogger Templates were nice but I was thinking about changing for a while, but none of the other templates were doing it for me. On top of that it took too much work. Minima seems to be a very flexible and durable template so I'm going to use that. Maybe I won't stop tinkering with it, but there are some things I'd like to fool with.

I'm just going to have to take this one step at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice and it's easy to read.

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!