Like & Share

Sunday, January 29, 2006

My Mind's Eye...

I'm starting a new project. Not sure how it's going to take shape however I just wanted to do something more creative. Originally I was going to blog over there about anything but that concept has run its course. I can do that over here too I can opine on a lot of things here too while at the same time still discuss politics and current events.

Over there at My Mind's Eye I intend to go into the more visual realm while I can keep this blog my more literary or more accurately a written journal about current events and politics and a few other things. So basically there will be more pictures over there than anything else. That's not to say you won't see pictures here, you will. I may continue to have the Flickr badge here for a while though I may decide to do away with it at some point.

Other projects well you may see them over there too. I don't want to wet any appetites. All I'll say for that is, they will come when they come. And I sincerely hope you can find what I do interesting.

In the meanwhile the work there is not finished. Since this is me rebuilding a blog I already started that just mean I have to tear it down to start anew. I've already given it a new template though what I have now isn't by any means the final one, but this does allow me to do some much more than I was able to do before. This also means that the posts I've compiled over there will be deleted. So enjoy them while you can, if I can bring some overhere I will. At least those that might fit here.

I will continue to refine the blog so expect in time a Feedburner button, some of my favorite links, and maybe even a Flickr badge as well. Well in any event have a look at the other blog and give me some feedback. I really like feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!