Like & Share

Friday, May 13, 2005

Enterprise ends it's four year run

The final episode of Star Trek Enterprise aired tonight. It was a sweet episode. I liked the holodeck sequences. Of course I question the usage of Deanna Troi and Commander Riker in this episode. They didn't look they way they had looked in the last two seasons of the series. In fact there are those who complain about Johnathan Frakes' (He plays Riker) weight. I liked how they ended the episode and it is too bad that there won't be any new ones for a while let alone another season.

To relay some news a Star Trek movie is in the works as I type this. It may be out next year. It's going to be a prequel. Let's just see how this develops. Really I was hoping for an Enterprise movie.

It's safe to say regardless that the Star Trek franchise is on hiatus for now. The time for that was after Voyager. There were a lot of people who disliked Enterprise, but I think this was a worthwhile project. I'm grateful for being able to support Enterprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!