Like & Share

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Conan O'Brien's shoutout to Springfield, Illinois...


[VIDEO] Before I knew it Conan's TBS program came to town and hadn't even bothered to get tickets beforehand. It's alright, my goal is to eventually find my way to Los Angeles so that I can attend a taping in person. Besides that had been my goal since he was still in NYC doing Late Night with Conan O'Brien.

While he is in Chicago until today, I did get a kick out of this segment where he visited Springfield, Illinois. Who says a major TV program who is temporarily in Chicago has to stay in the city. Conan is a certified Abraham Lincoln buff so this makes a lot of sense. Perhaps in the future more TV shows might consider taking a day trip to Springfield, Illinois!

Another thing I got a kick out of, last night's episode showed fan suggestions for sites to place Conan's huge bobble-head statue. He definitely used my suggestion I posted on Twitter!
Unfortunately, I'm disappointed that he didn't even have a video of any fan suggestions for his bobble head statue. But you can see last night's program at this link!

Also here's a shout to that Abe Lincoln impersonator's website @ http://lancepresentsabe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!