Like & Share

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Remember that GOP debate at a Maryland HBCU???

From last month where 4 Republican Candidates for President blew off a debate at Morgan State University and I really wish I can find that link to the story in that post because unfortunately I didn't even do that properly there. It's still a good post though. Anyway I want to bring up this post by Crooks & Liars today about the no shows.

See comments by moderator Tavis Smiley regarding the no shows of the four "front runners" Rudy Giuliani, Fred Thompson (disappointing because I am a fan), Mitt Romney, & John McCain. And watch candidates Tom Tancredo, Ron Paul, Sam Brownback, Alan Keyes, Duncan Hunter, and Mike Huckabee make their appearance at the debate. Of course the footage by Crooks & Liars is from The Daily Show so while this footage is funny the funny stuff is by John Stewart.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!