Like & Share

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Blog updates

I'm thinking about adding links in the side bar to all those website that offer streaming video offered by the Chicago City Clerk for the Chicago City Council, the Illinois Senate, and the Illinois House of Representatives. If you're interested then I'll have to tell you I've listened to the Illinois House twice now this year and the video tends to be crappy, I would suggest audio although sadly you won't be able to see who's saying what to who. Anyway let me know what you think!

Also I've utilized this little contraption known as TinyUrl. If you have a long url or you have a url that you might use when you comment on other blogs and it gets chewed up by a anti-spam program I would suggest you utilize this. And for the record this blog has a tinyurl @ http://tinyurl.com/ytdj5u.

1 comment:

Cal Skinner said...

I listened to a live broadcast of the Illinois House on WBBM one night in the late 1960's. It's probably one of the reasons I decided to run for state rep. in 1972.

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!