Like & Share

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

This makes no damned sense...

Remember the story I linked to yesterday. We know about the family's half of the story but what about the dentist. What I read in today's Sun-Times story is a little upsetting to me...
"I don't think I will ever go back to a normal life after an experience like this. The media attention I've been receiving -- the thought about Diamond and her family -- makes it impossible to go back," he said.

Riba has received five threats, including a threat to blow up his Little Village dental office. That office and his Addison home are mobbed by cameras. His wife and three children have moved to a friend's house. His practice is under a cloud.
What's the point of this need to blow up people and/or sending them threats? I don't get it. The man already feels bad enough. I highly doubt that the family really wants this to happen to this dentist.

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!