Like & Share

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I wanted to share this with you...

If you had been checking my photoblog last month I was on a black greek trip. Honestly, I still am at least their traditions. While there is a lot more to the historically black fraternities and sororities than what I will present to you in this post, I wanted to show you something that I missed.

The Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc. stepteam was on the 2006 NAACP Image Awards. This is not something I expect to see on that program and while it has become an annual occurance I rarely watch it. It's just another awards show to me even if it is dedicated to a mostly black audience featuring black achievements in what ever field they choose to honor.

Either way I'm kind of disappointed that I never saw this part. Not that this is the only reason I'd watch, but I wouldn't have minded seeing the brothers of Alpha Phi Alpha hold it down on National TV. And they did a good job, perhaps these brothers are ice cold.

That was lame I know but they did hold it down on national TV for sure. I hope you enjoy this. Courtesy of YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!