Like & Share

Thursday, August 01, 2024

O'Reilly: Trump and reporter 'blew it' at NABJ convention

 

[VIDEO] I try to space these posts out when I do have time to post, but I have to share this.

Bill O'Reilly speaks with Chris Cuomo on NewsNation and as you probably could tell. He says Trump did himself no favors by coming to the NABJ convention in Chicago.

I have to say in 2016 I was on the phone with someone that seemed especially affected by race issues. He believed the media - or perhaps his only glance at the news if not that he deeply did any research which I doubt - that Trump was a racist. He went further than that and I'm not comfortable doing that, however, he went with the talking points about Trump in 2016.

He's likely not the only one that believes this. Now he probably would have a warped view of this. With that said I haven't spoken with him in years so only he knows. He probably would make this about the journalist here (ABC News' Rachael Scott) and never consider Trump's side.

However, O'Reilly is right. The other side will take the ammo from this and there is ammo here. The Vice President can look at this and stand one foot taller. 

The journalist may not have made herself look good by her questions here and Trump may not have helped himself here. Whether or not this matters during the 2024 race, we'll have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!