Like & Share

Monday, February 06, 2023

Ben Shapiro: From the Actual Pit of Hell

 

[VIDEO] Let me just start out by saying that I don't watch these award shoes not because the entertainment industry is largely liberal or progressive. I don't watch because for the most part I'm not interested in it. I suppose I'm over it!

Well I've only heard about the Grammy's last nite. I heard a lot about Beyonce winning some statues or whatever. However, I hear about the so-called satanic imagery of Sam Smith - he sung the title song to Skyfall a decent Bond film - and with Kim Petras it causes me to re-evaluate what I believe in. It causes me to recognize that I have to believe in something greater than me.

It causes me to go back on course with my RENEWAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!