Like & Share

Wednesday, August 03, 2022

Rubin Report: MSNBC guest ugly racist reason why GOP likes this Black Republican

 

[VIDEO] I don't normally watch MSNBC, however, I often just marvel at the comments made by the various personalities on that network. Elie Mystal comments on the Georgia US Senate race between former football legend Herschel Walker and incumbent - and Morehouse Man - US Sen. Raphael Warnock.

So basically Mystal states that the Republicans want from their negroes - yes he says this out loud - a lack of independent thought. No real grasp of public policy. Just do as Republican Leader Mitch McConnell tells you to do.

I wish I had shared more of his thoughts with you all. He's outspoken though it seems he just can't look at anything beyond the veil of race. I wonder how he'd do outside of the mainstream media circuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!