Like & Share

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Let's go back to Australia for a moment

 

[VIDEO] I've shared some clips from Sky News Australia and they seem to be even more critical of what's going on in Washington than even the primtime line-up of FOX News. Yep I do mean Tucker, Hannity or Ingraham.

In this recent clip and I saw this probably with Mark Dice, I just had to say eww to the Vice President Kamala Harris expressing excitement that the children she was speaking with would get to see those craters on the moon. Why eww? Because it just seemed so fake and Vice President Harris has an issue with seeming very disingenuous. 

Now why exactly is this crew at Sky News Aus. stating that V.P. Harris has never spoken to children before in her life. Hmmm, I don't know but watching her talk to them was just hard to watch. To see that girl under whelmingly say WOW when the Vice President talks about craters I had to laugh. Her response would be my response! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!