Like & Share

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Timcast IRL: Woke teachers HORRIFIED students follow Ben Shapiro or Joe Rogan

 

[VIDEO] I just had to share this with you all. This was actually uploaded on Tim Pool's podcast channel last year. I think the idea of this is hilarious if you believe our schools are "indoctrination centers", as if our teachers doesn't want to expose their students to different points of view. You want to "indoctrinate" students to a more progressive liberal left POV.

It's a bit ironic when a teacher is quoted stating that students following Shapiro or Rogan is a "threat to critical thinking". 😕

When I was in school I saw a few episodes of Rush Limbaugh's syndicated TV program. What would my 8th grade teacher think because I think he'd fit in with the wokeness though in his favor I'd like to think he has some element of his blue collar background in him. I view him as blue collar just in temperament or personality, therefore perhaps he still has some common sense unlike perhaps the more woke teachers of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!