Like & Share

Friday, July 23, 2021

I'll eat my words, Larry Elder was on #Tucker

 

[VIDEO] The above video was posted on July 20, and Elder was on Tucker Carlson Tonight to discuss being kicked off the ballot. As we know though Elder won a ruling that negated the reason why he was removed from the ballot and he will be on the recall ballot to replace California Gov. Gavin Newsom.

I'm eating my words because a few days ago I wrote a tweet in response to seeing former Detroit Police Chief James Craig announcing his run for Governor of Michigan against incumbent Gov. Gretchen Whitmer. She hasn't announced if she will run for re-election however.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!