Like & Share

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Could Some Sort of Slavery Comeback to The U.S. Under Joe Biden?

 Instead of watching President Biden's address to a joint session of the U.S. Congress - and it seems I didn't miss much because even U.S. Ted Cruz was caught nodding off - I wanted to catch AEW Dynamite. I switched over from Tucker just before the President gave his address.

During his address the President state "no amendment to the constitution is absolute". Since we're in such woke times where we're burning down anything that makes America great due to it's unfortunate history on race. If no amendment to the constitution is absolute then as for the title does this mean the American people have the right to own slaves?

Yes, I just made a wild argument. However, considering the President's statement with regards to guns that was the context of that quotable. I'm willing to be he's saying what many gun control advocate has been saying for years....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!