Like & Share

Wednesday, January 06, 2021

January 6, 2021 - an opinionated blog post

 I don't feel like linking to any news stories. If you want news stories go to my twitter feed @Levois as I shared a number of tweets about what happened today. It has left me dismayed at the state of America.

I don't care who stormed the U.S. Capitol today it could be white supremacists, BLM, Antifa, Proud Boys, etc. they need to go to jail. This is being called anything from a riot to a coup d'etat. America thanks to this pandemic has gone in a weird direction and now I wonder where do we go from here.

We're going through a rough time, this isn't the first time and sadly it won't be the last. I don't want to point the fingers at Republicans nor Democrats, I won't even point the finger at our President. We're in the situation we're in for a reason unfortunately.

Yes perhaps Americans think the system has failed them and want to make this right somehow. And unfortunately we got Americans who want a violent overthrow of the system. I don't know where we go from here, however, so far I see America just hasn't settled down yet.

I'm even more concerned for the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!