Like & Share

Wednesday, November 04, 2020

What's going on in Arizona?

 

[VIDEO] I was watching election coverage on FOX News last night and it surprised Bill Hemmer when he saw a checkmark by Biden to take that state. FOX News called it and you get Trump's former press secretary Sarah Sanders claim that Arizona was called too early. Tim Pool discusses above.

And then I wake up because I just went to bed, whatever happens would as far as I was concerned. And then I see other maps ABC or NBC and Arizona is blank. Evidently the AP is standing by calling Arizona for Biden/Harris, however, Arizona is in question by other media organizations.

The last I checked I see Wisconsin is trending Biden and so is Michigan. Pennsylvania we don't know really. And Georgia and North Carolina are still too close to call. This election remains very tight as of now!

BTW, I was hoping to post other things this morning. However, I just have to say the current situation is just too interesting to just not post about right now.

ALSO and I should've brought this up with Pennsylvania, the mail-in or absentee votes if they're postmarked by last Friday can be still counted through this Friday. I wonder what the count will be through then. And it wouldn't be too unreasonable if Trump decided to challenge this.

Here is the current results via FOX News.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!