Like & Share

Wednesday, July 08, 2020

Update

I've reactivated the "Beta" version of this blog. I hope to do more mobile pics and share more entertainment based items on that blog. Perhaps you will see more wrestling there and hopefully more movies. I want to keep this blog for more news, political, history, or certainly more serious purposes.

I still want to be more creative for the new My Mind's Eye blog, however, I feel as if I won't be as creative there for now. Perhaps you'll see more of my YouTube videos there, or perhaps you might see them at the "Beta"

Origin: When Blogger had their own Beta version of Blogger not long after the purchase by Google in about 2006-07 I started such a blog back then. I get bored with the concept and choose to delete it though brought it back years later. However Blogger Beta, eventually became Blogger itself and at some point there was no need for a Beta blog.

Now I'm still trying to figure out the purpose of a "Beta". Hopefully i found a formula though this blog itself isn't updated as often as it used to be. Let's feel this out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!