Like & Share

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Capitol Fax: Rod 101

I did say that hopefully my last post on convicted felon and former IL governor Rod Blagojevich would be my final post on the subject. Well, spoke too soon.

Rich Miller shared on Capitol Fax his syndicated column discussing the past few days since Blagojevich received his commutation and returned home to the state he formerly ran. I agree with a lot that was said in this. A basic run down of his time as governor or otherwise a political figure in Illinois (remember he served as a member of IL House of Representatives, a US Congressman, and finally governor). Perhaps his response to his charges and ultimately his conviction. And then his response to his release.
A friend of mine had a bit of a hoot when we got to talking about Blagojevich's appearance on Anderson Cooper's CNN program. I was not impressed because in reality Blagojevich is irrelevant. He's not running for anything and he's not said anything different as Miller stated. [VIDEO]

At the same time this friend typed LMAO when I wrote this. He asked why the media tour: "Because he wants to fight the racist and unfair criminal justice system that railroaded him"

That's the message I heard on his appearances on FOX News, especially. He's been calling himself a political prisoner comparing himself to of all people Nelson Mandela.

Got news for you Blago. I'm actually glad you're out of prison, but you can't hold a candle to the former President of South Africa. You're irrelevant and I know you're going to keep talking until something eventually sticks. I think you're really fake when you want to talk about the unfair and racist criminal justice system.

I look forward to the day the media is finally over your hot air. Nationally and locally...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!