Like & Share

Friday, January 31, 2020

My Mind's Eye

Was the name of two blogs that I had started since I've been blogging. One of the state purposes of at least the first iteration was more creative with the usage of images.

The first iteration was my favorite as Blogger had evolved and I used a special template called "live journal" for that blog. It featured a very simple layout a menu in the top left corner that expanded depending upon the function such as home, links, archive, etc. Of course back then if you want to update the blog you had better know html code to be able to customize accordingly.

Also you had a link for a permalink at the bottom and a time which was usually with the title at the top of the post. It was a very simple layout that allowed me to share whatever video or image I needed to share.

The second iteration was just about similar even if I had to ultimately evolve with the times. I also didn't devote a lot of attention to it and it seems when I did give it some update it was only for fits and starts. Either way I have a new idea for that name.

Stick with the idea of creativity in whatever form it may take. Perhaps it will be with images and certainly with video. And I have an idea for a future YouTube video and I don't expect it to be too creative just try to hone my skills in that area. Besides I've said this a while ago, my goal is to really just get started and see where it goes.

The title of that video or series of videos as it were is, My Mind's Eye. That name will have a purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!