Like & Share

Monday, November 25, 2019

Why Black voters don't support....

[VIDEO] Speaking for myself I always thought of Pete Buttigieg the Mayor of South Bend, Indiana as a lower tier candidate. I could automatically assume he won't even get close to the Democrat nomination let alone the presidency. Though think about Bill Clinton in 1992 or Barack Obama in 2008 you just never know they weren't really expected to make it and they had.

With that being said Buttigeg is a gay male and it was noted by a prominent South Carolina congressman James Clyburn that sexuality is an issue for older Black voters. Sexuality isn't reason for myself it's mostly I hardly know anything about him and his position on the issues.

Tim Black was a guest on The Hill's rising program today talking about this topic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!