Like & Share

Friday, October 04, 2019

#Joker first reaction


[VIDEO] From movie buff John Campea who might have been amongst the first people who saw Joker when it was released Thursday night. He wouldn't describe Joker as a typical comic book film.

I saw the movie this afternoon and while it's supposed to be a stand alone movie outside of the DC Extended Universe, I do like what they've done with Batman canon. I also know Batman canon has often been "retconned", regardless I won't give too much away but there are quite a few aspects of this film I liked. If you know Batman canon Joker really is an unstable character.

My favorite movie line if you will was something I tweeted once I left the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!