Like & Share

Sunday, April 07, 2019

#WrestleMania kickoff

[VIDEO] Tonite is the nite! Right now you can watch the WrestleMania kickoff show where you will see the cruiserweight championship defended by 205Live stars Tony Nese vs. the champ Buddy Murphy. I believe there will also be a pair of battle royals one with women and one with men. And for the men it will be the Andre the Giant battle royal.

This will be a long show with about 15 or 16 matches. I feel like it would be grueling but last year when I watched my first WrestleMania I had the time. Just not as much as last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!