Like & Share

Thursday, December 27, 2018

2006: Two state capitols!!! revisited

I'm just going to share the link to this 12 year old post here. Took an Amtrak train from Dallas, Texas during roughly this time back then and went through two state capital cities Little Rock, Arkansas & of course Springfield, Illinois.

Despite having an interest I've never actually been there. It's time to put some plans into motion as far as that. This is what I saw about that back then:
BTW, I would like to do a special field trip to Springfield, Illinois at some point. I don't know when but I would like to do something when I do for this blog. Hopefully do a little bit more than my vacation last summer in Washington, DC. It'll be fun and I'll be sure to work on it.
Make it happen Levois!
2006 - Springfield, Illinois

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!