Like & Share

Sunday, November 18, 2018

#SurvivorSeries

[VIDEO] As I write this I'm watching the pre-show for this year's Survivor Series watching the five-on-five tag team Survivor Series match. This is only the second Survivor Series I have watched since I subscribed to the WWE Network last year.

It's cool to see some of the wrestlers in this match that I have been paying attention to for many years. Eric Young and Bobby Roode who not only came from NXT they made their names known in the organization formerly known as Total Nonstop Action TNA. Unfortunately while Roode had won the US Title upon debuting on SmackDown since then he's moved to Raw and seems to have stalled.

Anyway, there was one Survivor Series I wanted to watch before tonite's edition and it was the 1997 PPV where Bret Hart was screwed out of his WWF title before he left for World Championship Wrestling. I don't want to dwell on it too much especially as the PPV will start soon. However, I wanted to history lesson and it was necessary for me to catch up on PPV I missed out on back in the day.

So what's on tap on this PPV.

WWE Raw women's champ Rowdy Ronda Rousey faces former women's champion Raw and SmackDown Charlotte Flair who's subbing for the injured SmackDown women's champ Becky Lynch.

The Raw Universal Champ Brock Lesnar faces the SThe mackDown WWE Champion Daniel Bryan (who won the title over AJ Styles on last Tuesday's SmackDown Live).

The Raw tag team champs Authors of Pain will face Sheamus and Cesaro who are the SmackDown tag team champs.

The Raw intercontinental champion Seth Rollins face SmackDown US champ Shinsuke Nakamura.

The women's team for Raw & SmackDown and the men's team for Raw & SmackDown go five on five in the survivor series match. I could type out of the names, but just too lazy to do research and the Raw women's team had to scratch because well two of them got kicked off the team because they couldn't get along. You can watch that above!

And now onto tonite's Survivor Series.

OH YEAH I FORGOT

The Cruiserweight title is on the line Mustafa Ali faces off against the champ Buddy Murphy. So another appearance on a WWE PPV of the WWE's cruiserweight brand 205Live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!