Like & Share

Monday, November 26, 2018

In the mood for a tax #Meme

Now seeing this on Facebook and seeing that there are those who think this meme is basically confusing local property & sales taxes with the federal income tax I get what this is saying.

When seeing these meme, I assumed it was talking about the 16th amendment to the constitution:
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.
Well all I have to say is, there's more research for me to do as far as taxation in this nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!