Like & Share

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Sept.11, 2001

This day strangely enough crept up on me this year. Next thing I know I turn on the TV and the news makes note of it. I've talked enough about it in years past. Enjoy this broadcast online from CBS News from ground zero where the world tuned in to see the World Trade Center under attack. [VIDEO]

I'd like to write more about this later!

For myself was still podding through college at the time, sometimes I wish I had signed up and not let some pie in the skyfuture plans stay in my head. It was right for so many young men & women at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!