Like & Share

Thursday, January 04, 2018

In the New Year

Thinking about a new project and perhaps it may have a populist message. Let's just say I have no idea if it would ever resonate but it's something different at least for me. Just expressing some feelings that's in keeping with the populism that ushered Trump into the White House.

May start local and then tackle some other subjects. It could be a form of nationalism, but it could also be just bringing attention to something. There are things worth pointing out and for years here on this blog and also at The Sixth Ward I've been showing things worth attending to.

Regardless I'm working on a new creative direction. I may not be entirely successful, but over the years as a blogger the platform has been built. In 2018, my goal is to find ways to extend the reach of this platform. Let the chips fall where they may!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!