Like & Share

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Decision 2016: Cruz is out...

[VIDEO] I've got to say although I respect Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) for this rather respectful exchange with a Trump supporter it with great disappointment with news that he has dropped out of the 2016 Republican race for President.

To be sure, Sen. Cruz wouldn't exactly be the choice I'd make for President. In fact I have a tough time being a fan of his although this exchange with a man who made his choice long before Cruz walked over to him showed he can handle situations like this. Me personally, this would leave me very unhappy and it would probably show.

After hearing that Cruz had tapped former Presidential candidate Carly Fiorina as his running mate, Trump won Indiana. And reports indicate that this means The Donald is now the presumptive GOP nominee for President.

This will be a tough election for me, but that's for me to explain later need to do some research and all that. Besides I do have a degree in political science...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!