Like & Share

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Inventory

You know now that I've finally found a new job it's just time to take stock of some things. This is an issue that has come up recently and while you're new it's perfectly natural to feel out a new position.

Now my inventory will be different from anyone else's but hopefully there are some constants.

For example, if you're changing jobs why? Is it because you wanted to make a change? What needed to change? Is it management or environment?

Another example, what were you looking for? Better pay, benefits, a different business/industry?

These are certainly questions I need to answer in my own inventory. Perhaps those are what you might have in yours. Hopefully we'll figure some things out as time goes on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!