Like & Share

Friday, April 25, 2014

Change of Subject: Boxed Out

Well, I've fantasized about getting a safety deposit box at my local bank. Especially to hold my "investments" the day I get some. Particularly, gold and silver and let them appreciate over years!

Anyway, as things change who knows if any bank will offer these services anymore. People have safes and safety deposit boxes at home these days. If you want to keep something safe they're available in stores and probably cheaper in the long run.

So at least Tribune columnist Eric Zorn notes in his recent blog post found via Newsalert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!