Like & Share

Thursday, May 02, 2013

Morehouse athletes accused of rape

I'm not sure what to say to this. I remember when I was still attending school there, a march occurred where students from Spelman College marched on campus to draw attention to a sexual assault incident. My understanding of this case was that incident was proven to be false. In this incident with several alleged incident of sexual assault and with four Morehouse College students charged this is difficult to sweep under the rug! Hopefully all the necessary facts will come out and hopefully the ones who are innocent aren't forced to suffer if they had no part in these allegations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!