Like & Share

Saturday, March 30, 2013

The American Spectator: Shush!

Reading this write-up it reminds me of the one place that I haven't visited in a while, Harold Washington Library Center. During my visit they usually include spending some time on the computers however you do run into plenty of vagrants using computers or just sitting around. Thankfully, there haven't been any incidents although my goal isn't to become a victim of such individuals.

It's time for me to visit my local library and this time just avoid the computers since thankfully one is available at home. Just go over and check out some books as libraries were intended and it's been since since I did that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!