Like & Share

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Time: 3 Ways to Handle a Colleague You Dislike

To be honest I feel the same way myself about some of the people whom either I have worked with or who currently work with me now. This option well would be very difficult for me:
Work together. It’s counterintuitive, but by spending more time together you may develop empathy for your colleague. You might discover reasons for his behavior: stress at home, pressure from his boss, etc.
Even at that it would have to depend on if they even work. If they have the tendency to not do anything then no I don't want to know what their problem is! Some things on the other hand provided they can do the job and well can be overlooked.

Of course there are two other points to look at in this article. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!