Like & Share

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It's primary day in Illinois


[VIDEO] This video is from the AP, talking about the primary here in this state. It's a little over two and half minutes.

I haven't voted yet this morning but will so I can start my day today. Also it's not possible for me to watch as much as the coverage on TV as possible. I'll probably have to read about it later.

Also, unlike in previous years eyes are on Illinois especially for the Republican race for the Presidential nomination. Who will Illinois go for today on the Republican side?

I learned not too long ago that there aren't any major statewide races to be concerned about this year. This year no US Senate seats are up for election this year in Illinois.

Either way looking forward to the results of tonight's election!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!