Like & Share

Saturday, February 25, 2012

A flash from the past!

[VIDEO] I'll have to admit this look into the past of WWE's (or WWF) Monday Night Raw gave me a laugh attack. I was besides myself that people actually took this seriously. I saw that the then WWF and Brian Pillman himself had apologized for this episode. No need to really, would he have actually killed one of the WWF's rising stars in Stone Cold Steve Austin. NO! Sadly a year later Pillman would pass away from a heart attack himself. Still wrestling is mostly fiction and sadly there are those who took it serious enough to force WWE to apologize for this. Of course I can also assume that from a story line standpoint, they may have also apologized for this incident for that reason alone. All the same this was the greatest laugh I have had in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!