Like & Share

Monday, June 07, 2010

We're back!

Heh! Meant to post this a lot earlier! :P

I see that Blogger has finally resolved the issue that didn't allow me to post here from last night to this afternoon. I know for sure that John Ruberry had issues posting this morning. He largely had to mobile blog today.

I put up a number of posts over at Unconventional Wisdom which became sort of a back-up to this blog today. Hopefully you'll take a look at them. Some of those posts will be put up here in the near future. Thank you!

Oh yeah I also know that I put out more of an output there than I had here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!