Like & Share

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Found another blog to read yesterday

Wolf Files: 12% pure hope

I found this via a link on Instapundit, yesterday. Didn't know that he's been around in right-wing circles. Even was interviewed on PJTV back in March.

What makes him unique? My easy answer to that is that he's a second cousin to President Obama. At that he's a conservative and was known for being largely opposed to his cousin's health care schemes.

BTW, if you don't believe that he's related to him he breaks down his familial ties here!

1 comment:

Ludwik Kowalski said...

This is not commercial advertising. The FREE book I am promoting does not generate money for anyone. And this is not a comment on the above.

1) I want you to know about my new book. Anyone can now read it ONLINE. And it is FREE.

The URL is

http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/life/intro.html


2) Please share this URL with all who might be interested. Thank you in advance.


The title is: “Diary of a Former Communist: Thoughts, Feelings, Reality.”

This 2010 book is my autobiography. It is based on a diary I kept between 1946 and 2004 (in the USSR, Poland, France and the USA).

3) Comments, as always, will be appreciated. I expect my book to be readable by all browsers and under all operating systems. (Please send me a private message immediately if the content is not clearly displayed on your computer screen.)

Ludwik Kowalski
Professor Emeritus
Montclair State University (USA)
kowalskiL@mail.montclair.edu

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!