Like & Share

Monday, January 11, 2010

Ousted governor says he's blacker than the President

Sadly we still pay attention to this guy. I can only wish that he would be shunned for not only being impeached due to his corrupt activities as Governor of Illinois. The more attention he gets the more he says crap like this:
Ousted Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich says he's "blacker than Barack Obama" and tells Esquire magazine that he was a real person in a political arena dominated by phonies.

Blagojevich, referring to the president as "this guy," says Obama was elected based simply on hope.

"What the (expletive)? Everything he's saying's on the teleprompter," Blagojevich told the magazine for a story in its February issue, which hits newsstands Jan. 19.

"I'm blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little laundromat in a black community not far from where we lived," Blagojevich said. "I saw it all growing up."
You know I wonder if I created this meme. When he was removed from office I started referring to this man as Ousted governor. :P

Anyway you will see in that same link that he apologized for his remarks later calling them a stupid thing to say.

I think he should get a break from the limelight. He can use it, but he's going to be on Celebrity Apprentice. What qualifies him as a celebrity and one more reason to avoid, that show!

UPDATE 12:21 PM: Ousted governor apologizes outside of his home this morning.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!