Like & Share

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chicago's friendly wager with Vancouver


You know this was fun many years ago, now I'm in the I don't care about this mode. Daley has been doing this from day one. I could have sworn he gave away some treats when the Cubs made the playoffs in 1989.

Heh well I'm sure that those businesses that make these food products will get some publicity in the long run for these "wagers". Whether they're all in the Chicago area or perhaps from Vancouver.

I wonder who exactly benefits from these wagers? Sure they may be between two cities, however, who gets to partake in these treats?

You can also watch the video here. Duration 13 minutes as an unedited press conference courtesy of CLTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!