Like & Share

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Tribute to WGN-TV's Merri Dee

I remember the days when WGN had a community calendar announcing the various events around the city during commercial breaks. I heard the old lady was retiring and WGN gives her a send-off. There were quite a few things I didn't know.

Her life wasn't all glamorous. Experienced things that I hope I never do. Especially being shot by an assailant who later claimed that she's the reason he can't find a job. Of course, there is one thing to say for that. Don't commit the crime!

Anyway I think you'll enjoy this vid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!