Like & Share

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I saw Senators Clinton, Obama, and McCain address WWE fans on Raw last night

They all used wrestling cliches with Obama talking about smelling with "Barack" was cooking with a wink. If you don't know what that means then ask a fan of The Rock or Dwayne Johnson. Anyway of these taped comments by the major presidential candidates, John McCain had a little too much fun with this. I don't know whether I should be amused or embarrased. I found this on YouTube...



I'll see if I can find more later. Oh and I should mention there was a "match" of sorts with "Obama" and "Hillary", they're engaged in a "cage match" of sorts today with Pennsylvania in play so I'll be sure to keep an eye on that. Anyway "Hillary" was accompanied to the ring by her "Husband" who attempted to steal the show and Hillary had to calm him down. When the referee checked for foreign objects Hillary was portrayed as uncomfortable and "Bill" saying she won't let a man touch her. I should say he belittled her.

And "Obama" came down to the ring with some big ears. At least "Hillary" and her "hubby" looked the part. The only thing this other guy got down was Obama's skin color, big ears (fake big ears at that), and an imitation of The Rock. This man got it down to the mannerisms, moves, and speech.

This was certainly amusing for somebody but me not as much. Just as "Obama" was going to plant the people's elbow on "Hillary". "Bill" trips "Obama" stating that he did not have innapropriate contact with Obama. And then Umaga came to the ring to give a Samoan Spike to "Obama". "Bill" tries to save his wife and thinks that Umaga is a Hillary support. He spooks "Bill" out of the ring and to the backstage area while a helpless Hillary is given a Wild Samoan Drop.

Great going WWE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!