Like & Share

Monday, October 29, 2007

Todd Stroger's misspeak

Gaper's Block said about Todd Stroger that he "apparently doesn't write his own speeches". If I had left it there I'd have just said what politicians write their own speeches at a certain level anymore. Then I followed the link to a post by Tribune Columnist Eric Zorn who said that, "If you can't write your own speeches, at least read them before you deliver them".

In that last sentence I would agree Cook County Board President Todd Stroger should have read his speech before he gave it. It has to do with polish and he definitely didn't show that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!