Like & Share

Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm at a public library right now

Because I wanted to blog, however, the power has been out at my home for over 12 hours. This weather has been something else during this past week. All the sudden it wanted to rain over the past weekend and the Chicago area was battered pretty good the past couple of days.

Every now and then we would get a brown out. The power would flicker on and off, but this time things are different. The power just went out and stayed that way from about 8AM and when I woke up this morning there were still now power at home. I'm hoping that Chicago doesn't become a Gary, Indiana situation as I chronicled not too long ago.

Anyway, that's my story. The primary reason why I won't be blogging much at all today. When things change at home you guys will be the first to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!