Like & Share

Monday, June 11, 2007

On Friday I watched a minute of CNN Headline News

And I immediately changed the channel when I saw some woman frothing at the mouth over the Paris Hilton case. She had a mean look on her face and said something along the lines of Paris Hilton is filth. I wasn't impressed.

Once upon a time Headline News was just a dry channel of news and now they've gotten into the game of punditry and talking heads. You know that's why I tune into FOX News. On MSNBC, they try to do the same thing and all they seem to do is yell and scream even FOX News don't get into that.

Anyway just a random observation. I would also like to mention that Headline News is home to a show hosted by radio host Glenn Beck. I know many of you who listen to conservative talk radio know Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity. Beck is probably someone you're not familiar with, he from about that same school.

Anyway on the internet some video made some rounds with him talking to a congressional candidate from Minnesota. Not only was he black but he was a Muslim and asked him a question, "How do we know you're not working for our enemies?" Here's the video.

Since we started off talking a little on what that vein popping woman was saying about Paris Hilton. I want to point you to this post from one of my favorite blogs Crime, Guns and Videotape. The blogmaster there wants to file a complaint against the judge who presided over the Paris Hilton case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!