Like & Share

Monday, February 16, 2009

CLASSIC: I was at an Obama rally!!!

Originally I posted this at one of my blogs, the Eye or My Mind's Eye, but I no longer update that blog. Anyway I took this picture on a Saturday back on April 14, 2007 over at Georgia Tech and wrote a blog about this day. Had no idea that he'd be our sitting President in less than two years time.

BTW, I decided to take some of the posts that I have over at the Beta and post them here. Most of the post I have at the Beta were either videos or mobile photos that I had originally posted at the Eye. If you never went to either the Eye or Beta you will see most of them here. I will roll them out gradually, especially important if I may have nothing on any particular day.

BTW, here are some more pictures I took on that day and those definitely weren't mobile images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!