Like & Share

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Service at the Roseland Post office from IBC34.com...

The Internet Block Club 34th Ward. I think I was looking through the hits I got for this blog and found this. If not I probably unknowingly Googled this website. I then posted a link to this site a year ago.

Well not too long ago I discovered that they have a blog there and the webmaster dropped by The Eye to say hello. So I wanted to share this post with you since the latest controversy in the Chicago area has been mail delivery and how the mail doesn't get to where it needs to go in a timely fashion.

According to this story there's a problem at the Roseland neighborhood post office. Well there are actually two stories. Hmm I wonder if improvements must be made in the post offices around the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!