Like & Share

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I found this website...

I found this site called Internet Block Club 34th ward where residents of that Chicago ward located on the far south side of Chicago can connect and be informed about what's going on in their community. This is something I'd like to see more of though. Community groups or individual citizens connecting whether it's personally or through the internet or at least through a variety of tools to solve whatever problems they may have or even address. This is one reason why I belive in blogging.

Check out this site and I sincerely hope this encourages you to start one up for the same reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!