Like & Share

Monday, March 12, 2007

I'm back

I didn't feel like blogging but it was great not to have to crank out posts like I've been doing before spring break. There were plenty of posts that I wanted to make when I put myself on vacation and even if I'm behind the curve I may share some of them with you. I even edited one that I wanted to share with you way back when so perhaps now is the time for that to see the light of day. We'll see.

Also I got me a cameraphone. I've posted one on My Mind's Eye, but I would like to do some here as well. I'll have to figure that one out. Anyway stay tuned because things are going to start moving again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!