Like & Share

Monday, October 09, 2006

The O'Reilly Factor is live in Chicago...

I chose a bad time to go away and start senior year. My goodness the O'Reilly Factor is in Chicago celebrating the FOX News Channel's 10th anniversary. Just think I didn't start watching The Factor until just 6 or so years ago, but the show has been on longer than that.

I don't know if this is tonight only but I do know that there will be a studion audience for a change. I wonder if there will be plenty of heckling know how much O'Reilly can get a good fight going. A lot of people out there don't like the man for some reason. He IS looking out for us.

Anyway, I hope you watch it because I know I won't be able to. I don't have cable in my dorm. A studio audience? What is he doing turning into Phil Donahue?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated because one random commenter chose to get comment happy. What doesn't get published is up to my discretion. Of course moderating policy is subject to change. Thanks!